Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The results are in....

I know the heavens were flooded with prayers for me this weekend and I appreciate all the outpouring of love. Despite all the prayers for benign results, I did test positive for cancer.

It is called Invasive Ductal Carcinoma. I do not know what stage it is. The report only said nuclear grade 3. But Dr Norton said that did NOT mean stage 3.

My next step is to go see Dr Sutton at red oak. I am waiting for my coordinator to call me with my appt time. He will determine what stage it is and what treatment is necessary.

I am not upset. I'm just scared. Surprisingly I am doing ok though. I know that I can kick cancers ass. I am a fighter. Everyone knows that. I know that God didn't "give" me this. It came straight from the enemy but He is using it to teach me something. Not sure what yet, but I will find out soon. In the meantime, I'm just processing it and trying to start my notebook of questions.

1 comment:

  1. I thank God that Tiffany is happy, healthy, whole, and complete and she is filled with life energy. I thank God that He is her refuge and strength and her high tower.

    ReplyDelete