Friday, September 16, 2011

He loved me through it...


Ok, so don't ask me WHY on earth, of all the pictures I used for this video, YouTube decided to use THIS ONE as the cover shot? I would've prefered the bathing suit shot myself. That was when I was in the best shape of my life, but oh well.... Cancer sucks, and Cancer is UGLY and my husband is the best in the world for loving me no matter what I look like! So, I made a video tribute for him. When I heard this song, I cried like a baby. It's like she wrote it for me and Chris! (except she forgot that I was only 33 when I got diagnosed! haha)

Oh, and don't say I didn't forewarn ya....my husband, who has never cried in our 11 years of marriage ALMOST teared up watching this video..... so if you are emotionally sensitive....grab a kleenex box before pressing play.

1 comment:

  1. I tried to wait for the perfect time to watch this - because I knew I would cry. BUT of course I could not wait.... basically tears started at first picture and continued well after the video was done. My heart aches for all that you have endured - but I guess the point is that you did endure. You are an amazing couple - I am so glad you have your faith and each other. You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete