Sunday, October 6, 2013

Pinktober

So, it's "breast cancer awareness" month and everything is covered in pepto bismol pink! I used to hate pink but since I've received so many PINK gifts and clothing items, it has become my favorite color. So, I just have to share a little thought with all my men friends out there....

If you're too chicken to wear pink this month because you're afraid other men might revoke your man card....  Grow a pair of balls and show them how much you want to save all the boobies!!! 

Think about this..... 
The more pink you wear this month... The more you love boobies!! 

You can't be more manly than that... What man doesn't love boobies??? 

So go get your PINK on!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Tiffany! I was actually just checking out a few of your posts and had quick question about your blog. I was hoping you could email me back when you get the chance, thanks!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete