Friday, July 16, 2010

Out with the old.... in with the BOLD

So, I have THE best hair stylist in the world, or at least I think so. Maybe I'm partial because she's one of my best friends, but she's really good. So Joyce called me the other day and said "Tiffany, if you've ever wanted to do something wild and crazy with your hair, now is the time to do it...since you won't have it much longer" and I was thinking almost the EXACT same thing at that EXACT same moment she called. I was thinking "hot pink hair would be really cool right now". So, last night, she stayed late at the salon and I gave her "stylist creativity" and she and I both had a blast! Lots of hair was bleached, then colored, then cut and put in a pretty pile on the floor. I snapped a quick picture with my iPhone and it was seriously enough to make a wig...except it wasn't that long...



So, here it is..... unveiled.... hot pink hi-lights and a short do!!!!!!




So, there you have it. My new Do until my Do-rag (blingy bandana) is needed.
I'm loving it so far!

16 comments:

  1. Oh Tiffany, it's HOTTTTTTT!! Can I get me some pink hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great. You are soo beautiful baby. I LOVE YOU!!!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Im so glad We got to do this . I loved every minute of it , just think of all the fun we are gonna have while your hair is growing back, the different styles every week !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, that looks awesome on you! I love the short do and the colors! Short hair really suits you!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it - the hot pink and your lively spirit! Oh - and your great friend the stylist - awesome job!

    Terri David

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I LOVE it! So cute, I love the pink (perfect color too)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so cute!!!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pink is so HOT!!!! Love it....you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are BEAUTIFUL with hair or without. I will keep you in my thoughts while you are going through this. I wish you all the best and I want this Momma around for her awesome kids, FOREVER! BIG HUG!

    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Tiff, you look amazing. Love it! You are the cutest pink chick ever!
    You'er in my thoughts and prayers and you know the # to dail if you need me for ANYTHING. See you soon.
    Chandel
    PS I like Joyce's idea with the new hairstyles ... Get over this mountain so we can see them all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it!!!i wish i was closer i would have loved to do it for you, You look amazing!!!!
    Love you, Lesa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, Tiffany, you look too cute! LOVE your hair, girl you are looking superFLY!

    ReplyDelete
  13. YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU ARE AMAZING AND VIBRANT! YOU ARE HEALTHY, WHOLE AND COMPLETE!

    ReplyDelete