Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How do you like that?

So, I get a phone call at 5pm today from SIB with a J added in front of her name (like I'm stupid, that's like me saying I'm Stephanie instead of Tiffany) and she says "so, I don't know what the rush is, but apparently you spoke to Beth and she said to get you in ASAP, so can you come in tomorrow?" Same hispanic accent, and seriously, I asked her to repeat her name and all she did was add a J in front of it..... She still didn't know her a$$ from a hole in the ground, and couldn't get me anymore information on the $250-$2500 amount, but I got in, so I guess that's all that matters.

So, I love the fact that I try for almost a month to get into MDA and I get the run around, and then BOOM I get an appt for the next day! hhhmmmm.......

Anyways, I will go Thursday, see what they have to say, and possibly make the switch. That's a lot to pray about in one night. I will have to decide by Friday morning what my decision is because I'm supposed to go to my current oncologist Friday afternoon for "chemo education", so if I choose to go with MDA, then I'll have to call and cancel that appt Friday morning.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. I'm praying for you girl! It was good chatting with you today. Hope all goes well. God bless you sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God will be your guide Tiffany. Stay strong, pray, cry when you need to. You will get through today, tomorrow and all the days to follow! Blessings pink sister! Deana Lemen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you - advocating for yourself! Unfortunately, advocating for yourself is often required in health care. I will be hoping that you have full clarity when it is time to make a decision.

    Have you done something nice for yourself today?

    Love - Terri David

    ReplyDelete