Wednesday, July 14, 2010

If you have Faith.....

I did some retail therapy today after my PET scan. I found a HUGE box of thank you notes on sale, (because it was missing one) and I thought they were cute, and ya know....I'll be needing them for a while. In fact, I'm sure I'll go through quite a few boxes of Thank you notes.




Yesterday, 2 of my friends stopped by to chit chat, visit, and see my house since they've never been here before. Deane' brought me a BEAUTIFUL planner. It's a Vera Bradley, and of course....I love black and white patterns! I've already transfered all of July into it. This thing goes through December 2011 which will get me through all my treatments.

It's small enough to fit in my purse, and yet big enough to hold all my appointments. I LOVE it!
She also brought me a beautiful angel desk decoration. Inside the angel it says "If you have Faith, you have Hope. If you have Hope, you have everything". What an awesome saying! Words to remember!
Thank you Deane'!

2 comments:

  1. Those ARE great words to remember! Cute note cards & planner!! Yay for retail therapy & friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany - I love your blog - you are so creative! You are in my thoughts daily & sending love your way. Keep up the great attitude - and if don't for a moment that's ok too! You are going to look back on this journey and have so much to share with others!

    Love,

    Terri David

    ReplyDelete