Friday, September 24, 2010

Taxol #9 and Dr visit

So, my ninth Taxol treatment went well. My Dad went with me to this appointment and chemo.

I'll tell you about my Doctor visit first because I found it very interesting.
He went over the official ultrasound reports first. Here are the measurements of before and after: My tumor started off as 4.1 x 3.7 x 2 cm which is a total of 30.34 cm. Monday, it measured 3.1 x 2.5 x 1.9 cm for a total of 14.725 cm. So, it decreased by half the size!!! Praise God!!!

The lymph node (there may or may not still be 5 affected, but they only measure the biggest one) started off as 3.0 x 2.4 x 1.0 cm for a total of 7.2 cm and Monday, measured 1.9 x 1.9 x 0.8 cm for a total of 2.88 cm. It's gone down about 60% in size!

My blood counts are doing EXTREMELY well, and in fact, the pharmacist stayed behind after the doctor left to ask me if I was taking any supplements. I of course told her about my special nutrient regimen, which I believe is the sole cause of my immune system tolerating things so well. With the right nutrients, the body can heal itself from anything....including cancer and chemo reactions. (My blood levels are staying around 5.4 = White BC and 4.2 = Red BC, well within normal range...not low or high at all!!!)

All in all, I am doing GREAT and I feel confident that my body will heal faster than normal with everything I am doing. Brocolli sprouts daily, wheatgrass and nutrients daily, and my daily supplement packet are doing well, and I'm staying committed to that regimen, especially since I see such an improvement.



My Dad and I at chemo #9


Getting my drippings


1 comment:

  1. GREAT NUMBERS!! What an awesome report! & cute pics of you & G! :)

    ReplyDelete