Sunday, September 26, 2010

A night out....


Chris and I got to enjoy a night out last night for our friend Joyce's birthday. I got to get all dressed up (as much as I felt like dressing up anyways...I was tired) and enjoy a night on the town.

We went to dinner at JB's brewery and I ate the BEST salad ever! I had to make a run to the store this morning to get more salad ingredients to mimic their salad. YUM!


Me and Joyce at the club (she's my hairdresser, so I thought the rhinestones were appropriate)


Joyce and Tim

It was so refreshing to get out. I thought I would have a hard time going out for the first time to a bar. We went to a night club after dinner, but I did very good. I was the designated driver anyways...(you know...cuz I don't want to get cancer or anything from drinking too much.... hehehe) but I drank water all night and my drink of choice was a "cherry coke".... so I felt like I was indulging. I didn't wear my wig because I knew it would smell like smoke and wasn't sure when I'd get a chance to wash it. So, I opted for a blinged out beanie cap, and I added my zebra flare to match my outfit.

I had fun! I enjoyed the whole night, and I stayed awake! Love ya Joyce!!

Ta-Ta

1 comment: