Friday, September 24, 2010

And the winner is.......

Today was the raffle drawing at my husbands work. I headed up to Wyman Gordon with Grayson for the drawing and lunch. I got to draw the ticket, since it is me that is fighting this stupid disease. I was honored and humbled by his company. First of all, they raised $3,000 for us to help with medical expenses. Now, I added up what we've paid this month alone, since the bills are finally starting to roll in. We have put $3,384.00 on our mastercard this month in medical alone, so God has provided for almost all of that with the help of these donations. I am continually amazed by the generosity and concern from SOOOOO many people. It is so amazing that God has used this awful diagnosis to bring people into our lives at just the right time. I am humbled, grateful, and so sincerely thankful for each and every person who has helped us out, financially, emotionally, and physically. Cooking, cleaning, giving rides, and donating to our expenses are just a few ways that have really helped us out during this time.


I cannot express enough thanks and gratitude to everyone involved in our journey. Special thanks to Mike Laboski for heading up this raffle!




Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!




So.....the winner of the TV was......






(drumroll......)











......Joshua Hale...Tonja Hale's son.






Congratulations Joshua....you are a lucky kid!!! Enjoy!!!






3 comments:

  1. I think the real winner is YOU! $3,000 is awesome! What a blessing that his company woud hold the raffle for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany, you look so great, all healthy and radiant! You're gonna be healthier than ever when this is over next summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome story! Blessings abound! Good report! Amazing news!
    I am totally happy for everyone!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete