Saturday, September 11, 2010

Blah, Blah, Blah

My head hurts! I have had a headache all day and it won't go away, despite the headache pills I was prescribed. I'm just glad we didn't have to go the the Jonas Brothers concert tonight, or my head would be slamming-hurting! Kaylee doesn't even know they are in town.....thank GOD!

I've had a fun day of errands with the kids and Chris preparing for a visitor this week.

I am super excited because my cousin "Russell Sprouts" is coming in from Tennessee on Tuesday. He booked his trip when I was there visiting with the family, the day before I found my lump. So, we decided that since he already had his ticket, he and my Aunt Dianne may as well go ahead and come. Aunt D is staying with my mom, but Russell is staying with us! The kids are super excited! Brayden is the one who gave him his nickname. I'm not sure exactly where it came from, but he came up with it and we all had a little giggle.

So, Russell Sprouts will be here for a week, and he will be going with me to chemo next Wednesday. You'll all get to see how handsome he is when I post the pictures (and he is single, for all the younger ladies out there...) I'm sure him and Chris can muster up some quality "man-time" and get into some sort of trouble while down there for the day. I hope he has a good time here next week. Originally we were going to go party it up while he was here, but this stupid cancer kind of put a damper on my "partying" plans.... Oh well.... I'll stay out of trouble and just watch them drink a few beers and let loose. I'm normally not the designated driver, or the designated "non-drinker" but I will take one for the team....

Nothing new to report, except the headache. It sucks. I'm thinking a good nights sleep and a lazy Sunday should do the trick of making it go away..... I hope. Meanwhile, I got a lot of bows to make so I can clean my office up and put a bed in there for the cuz.

Ta-Ta

2 comments:

  1. Nice to hear that life- good stuff keeps happening despite treatment - Russell Sprouts sounds like a nice break from treatment routine! Have some fun!

    Terri David

    ReplyDelete