Thursday, September 30, 2010

Taxol # 10 completed! 2 left!

Yesterday, I had my 10th Taxol. It's still hard to think about it almost being over! I only have 2 more Taxol treatments and then 4 FAC treatments left and I'm DONE. WITH. CHEMO!!! My adorable husband with with me to this one. He was feeling a little left out because I had so many friends taking me, but I just didn't want him to miss work if he didn't have to. So, I told him he could go with me to my next 2, starting with this one. I already have a friend lined up for the last Taxol. Chris is also going to go with me to all my FAC chemo treatments, just in case I get sick or am not feeling well. I'd rather he be the one to see me like that. No need in losing a friend because I puked in their car....right? (can you believe I caught him smiling in this picture?)
Brayden, my 5 yr old calls this my cupcake hat, because... well... it DOES look like a cupcake on my head. I gotta give him credit for that one. I have a few in different colors (black, pink, creme) but these are THE BEST hats for hair loss, hands down. You can change out the scarf, and they are cute, stylish, NOT ITCHY, and they cover your head all the way down for extra coverage. I found them online here and I love them! I honestly don't know if I'll wear my wig much now that these have all come in the mail.

Taxol #10 was like water! I'm loving these nutrients and smoothies I am on!!!

Shawna and Logan got to stop by to see me. It was really nice to visit with Logan this time. She is ALL DONE!!!She had her tumor removed and has gone through all her chemo treatments, so all that's left for her is follow up visits. She gets to ring the big bell next Friday. They brought me the Team Logan shirt I ordered. Her cheer team did a similar fundraiser and had some shirts screen printed and they got the proceeds. I loved the color combination, so I HAD to order one....after all, so many people helped us out that way so I have to pay it forward. Logan is so beautiful and has such a sweet spirit about her.

Well, that's all I got for now. Tomorrow will be a lengthy post as we kick off Breast Cancer Awareness month!! Don't forget to wear PINK tomorrow!!!

Ta-Ta till tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tiffany! You have been on my mind, just wanted to see how everything is going. You look adorable as usual! I knew you would look cute in your hats, I like the 'cupcake' that is so cute! Don't you love the spin kids put on things, I love it! I just wanted you to know I will wear pink for you tomorrow, congrats also on almost being done with chemo, hooray team Tiffany!!! Have a great one, and take care <3
    -Brandi T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute hat! It's so good to hear that Logan is done!!

    ReplyDelete