Friday, August 20, 2010

Team Tiffany Shirts

Just a heads up, I am almost out of most sizes of shirts. I will be placing a shirt order by mid week next week, so if you are wanting to order, please get your order to me before Wednesday. I try to order a few extras to keep on hand, but I can't guarantee I'll have your size unless you let me know ahead of time.

I changed the screen print shirts also. I no longer offer the organic tee because I really couldn't tell much difference for the price increase. So, it's available in womens sizes now also. The womens shirts are true to size, but taper in at the waist just a tad instead of being boxey, and the shoulders are not as broad as a mans fit.

The fight like a girl shirts are a BIG hit, but remember to order one size up on the fitted shirts. The 3/4 sleeve is regular fit, true to size, but a bit on the boxey side. If you're like me, and busty and hippy, I would even suggest going up 2 sizes on the fitted shirts so it's not super tight, it's comfortable. The girl shirts are true to size. It said they were fitted, but they are already over sized, so M is a M and L is a L. I added the numeric sizes next to them so you could decide which size would be best for your girl.

I also have raffle tickets available that my husbands work is doing. They are raffling off a 42" HD TV flatscreen (approx $600 TV). Tickets are $20 each or 6/$100. 100% of the proceeds of that go to our medical expenses and anything left over will either be donated to cancer research, or we will find someone in our community going through a similar situation and "pay it forward". These are not available in the store, so email me if you would like to purchase those. The deadline is September 23 as the drawing is September 24th. (email is tiffany@blingandbowlady.com) Just remember, you'd have to pick up the TV from either Magnolia (via Chris bringing it home) or from Cypress at the plant if you are the winner.

One more event coming up is the Susan G Komen race for the cure on Saturday, October 2. Many people have asked if I am actually walking and YES I am. You can donate to my team, or sign up to be a walker with us that day and raise your own contributions which ALL goes directly to the Susan G Komen foundation reasearch for a cure.

Both of these tabs are available on the left hand side of my blog. Check them out.

Thank you all for the outpouring of love and compliments on our emotional day we had this week. It really touched my heart and lifted my spirits to hear all the encouragement. I love you all!

Ta-Ta for now.....and moving forward.....

No comments:

Post a Comment