Sunday, October 10, 2010

WHAT. AN. AMAZING. NIGHT!!!!!

We got to go to the Little Big Town, Sugarland concert tonight! (Well, last night, but I haven't slept yet, so tonight....) It was an AWESOME show! My awesome step-brother, Bobby, got us VIP tickets and arranged a few special things for us. 
 This is our VIP passes. We got to hang out with the band, eat dinner backstage with them and the crew, and go into the greenroom.
 We went backstage where Bobby gave us a quick tour and we got to take pictures of Sugarland's awesome Incredible Machine stage. This drum set was super cool!
 This was us before the concert. Kaylee begged us to go, and little did we know, she was in for a treat...
We got to meet all of Little Big Town before the concert, get autographs, and then they put on an awesome show as the middle act. They were super sweet, talked to us, and were so cool to hang with! Bobby is the production manager (I think that's his official title) for Little Big Town. 
 Then, Sugarland rocked the house!!! I never sat down. I sang, danced, and rocked with them all night long!
 Jennifer Nettles sounds awesome live. Her and Kristian are such an amazing duo! They remain one of my favorite bands of all times! Especially after tonight!


 We got to get up close and personal..... We stood stageside for a little bit.








So, here was our first surprise.....


 






Kaylee and I got to go to the front row while Jennifer painted the word LOVE on a flag. Then, Kaylee got to carry the flag through the crowd and got to keep the flag.






  It was amazing!
 

 After the show, Kaylee got to hold up her flag with her "new best friend", Mariah. (She sat at the table with us while we ate dinner and Kaylee chatted her ear off.)



 Then, came my surprise..... after the concert, we went backstage. Sugarland doesn't normally do "meet and greet" so the chances of me meeting Jennifer Nettles was slim to none. Well, Bobby told me he had an autographed playlist for me and he opened the box to this.......

A FREAKING SIGNED GUITAR FROM SUGARLAND!!!!!  Yes, that says "TO TIFFANY"..... that's me!!!!

When we left the greenroom and headed to our car, we got to stop into Jennifer's room and say thank you, give her hugs and get the flag autographed! She was super sweet to meet in person. (of course, no pictures because she had already taken her makeup off and I wouldn't have asked anyways) There was a few ladies in there who asked me about my treatment, how far I was, and gave me some really encouraging words. I am sitting here at 3 am on cloud nine that I had such a wonderful night! I got to meet Jennifer Nettles!!!! EEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee

Kaylee was plum tuckered out after our eventful night! Sugarland, Little Big Town..... YOU ROCK! Thank you for making our night so fantastic! There are no words to express our gratitude to you all! We love you!!!! 


Bobby- THANK YOU!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!




Little Big Town and Sugarland got together at the end and sang a song together. AMAZING NIGHT!!!

Then, Sugarland did "Stayin Alive" and she wore this crazy wig. It was cute!

4 comments:

  1. IT WAS AMAZING! And I loved seeing you and Kaylee so being blessed all night long. I loved rocking with the two groups, too.
    "Staying Alive" and "Stuck like Glue" are in my head!
    I love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. How amazing! I would be on cloud nine too if I had a night like that! What sweet memories you will always have of that night! So glad you got to experience it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiffany - getting caught up on your posts - WoW! What an amazing experience - for your whole family! That was beautiful! Oh - and I have my Team Tiffany shirt on today!

    Terri David

    ReplyDelete