Friday, October 15, 2010

Misc....

Last week, I got to have dinner with a family that is very much into boobies like me. Amy Craig used to go to High school with Chris. I won't bother to mention how many years ago that was....
Anyways, her mother, Mary Cilny, is an 8 yr survivor of breast cancer. We tried to meet up at the Susan G Komen walk, but it didn't happen, so we decided to meet for dinner.
Her Mom is amazing and super cool too. She was very inspirational and I saw a lot of myself in her. We have the same "can-do" attitude, and have felt like superwomen that can accomplish anything.
We had a great dinner and great conversation for almost 2 hours. Amy's sister Heather also got to come. (I am going to nickname her 'eyelashes' because she has the most killer-make-you-jealous- eyelashes!)

It was a great night with great friends.

So....blog shout out to Amy, Heather and Mary! Holla!
You rock!

1 comment:

  1. We had a great time!! Really enjoyed just getting to sit, eat and chat with you! You and Mom are AMAZING women...it was a joy to spend time with both of you!

    ReplyDelete