Friday, December 24, 2010

Bell ringing ritual, and party with my kids

Chris went with me to my final chemo. December 23, 2010. We had a good day celebrating and afterwards, I got to ring the bell that symbolizes moving onto the next chapter. 

 I took a quick nap during my drip session. Apparently, My husband thought I looked so sweet sleeping that he decided to snap a picture. (the ring I am wearing was given to me by my little supporters, Evie and Lauren Nolan. They saw it and said "mommy, Mrs Tiffany needs this ring". Such sweet girls taking after their momma with their thoughtful hearts.
 That's me ringing the bell. Marking the end of this chapter and getting me one step closer to my final journey!!! We headed home and arrived to a mini party that my kids and my mommy threw together. They made posters, and blew up balloons for my arrival.
My yard
Front door
Kids greeting me inside showing their support





entry way
more of the entry way


my chain of treatments.
We add a new link every time I have a treatments.


 


Getting my kisses

Brayden's poster...go figure..it says butt
Grayson's poster....Love the backwards E
Kaylee's poster
I gave my mom a hard time about the poster she made.
Bless her heart, she thought it was a cheer...
I said she was calling me a ho.



 



2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I love that they threw you a party! That's awesome! The posters are great, even if Brenda called you a ho! ;)

    ReplyDelete