Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Post op 3 months

Met with my plastic surgeon today. Everything looks good and is healing well. We talked about the plans for my next (and hopefully last) surgery. He has to lift and reduce my left side breast a little so it matches the right side. He is also gonna do a little liposuction on the sides (love handles) because where the incision ends on both sides it left a little fat pocket/pucker.
My surgery should be in October/November. The scheduler is gonna call Thursday or Friday to schedule it because she was gone already by the time my appt was over. It's an outpatient procedure so it's not as invasive as before.
The hard part is over. Now just gotta get the finishing touches.

Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. Those finishing touches are important. I'm glad it's outpatient, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you're doing so well! I'm sure it's such a relief to know that the hard part is over!!

    ReplyDelete