Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day

You never know how much your mom loved you until you have children of your own. You never appreciate the "I love you's" she whispered at night until you get to whisper those words to your own children. You never understand that when she asked you to clean your room, it was only because that was one less thing she had to do before going to bed herself. You never understand the true meaning of unconditional love until you become a mother yourself. You never see the sacrifices she made for her family until you make those sacrifices for yourself and your own family. You'll never understand the punishment was truly done out of love, to help you decipher right from wrong... Until you have to punish your own children for those same mistakes. You will never take your mother for granted after you have your own children.
A mothers love is the closest to Gods love. Truly unconditional and never ending. Not even when you betray her, deny her or don't show her love in return. She loves you no matter what.

I'm thankful that my mother loved me and always will. No matter what.

I'm thankful that I also get to experience that same love myself. I have 3 of the most beautiful, compassionate and truly amazing children to spend the rest of my life with. (plus their Dad is pretty sexy so I think I'll keep them all)

Be sure to hug your mothers if they are nearby. If not, don't forget to call her and just whisper 3 simple words... I LOVE YOU.

I love you momma!!!
~your favorite middle child, Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. I love you, too. Thank you for loving me. That is the best gift you can give me.

    ReplyDelete