Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I'm pumped up!

I can't say "pumped up" without doing it in an Arnold Schwarzenegger voice.

I went in for a follow up visit yesterday. They added about another 100 cc's of saline to my expander. Chris said I look like a full A cup on that side now. I compare it to a clementine orange. (and that's being generous) It matches SOOO well with my grapefruit size on the other side. I never realized how big my boobs were until you have a small one sitting right next to my normal one. Yikes!

They removed one of my drains. They were both at a point where they could both be removed, but they don't like to remove both of them at the same time, so only one came out. I still have the other one for another week. It should come out next Monday when I go in for another pump up session.

I'm not really sore like I thought I'd be. I am a little stiff when I wake up in the mornings, but it goes away after a while and after I get moving. The crappy part is that I am a right side sleeper so I don't feel like I've been getting good rest lately because I have to sleep on my back or sitting up. I did actually roll to my left side last night at some point, but I tossed and turned so much last night that Chris said it looked like I had a fight with the covers in my sleep.

I've found that the only things I really do with my right arm are: wipe my booty, spank the kids, carry my purse and talk on the phone. I've managed to accomplish them all left handed now except spanking the kids because I haven't needed to. They all feel a little weird, but I'll adjust.

I weighed this morning for the first time in about 3 weeks. Let's go with "I'm still swollen from surgery" OR "this drain tube weighs 10 pounds" as my excuse. GOOD LORD!!! I need to get my ass in gear although in the back of my mind I keep thinking..."if I don't lose any weight, I'll have more tummy to work with when they make me new boobs" but they want me at my goal weight for reconstructive for best results. So, I better get busy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment