Monday, July 18, 2011

An quick update

So, Friday night I started to have some stomach pain. I was in a lot of pain through the night. I've had it once before and I thought it was gas. Well, Saturday and Sunday the pain was still there but was subsiding some and coming and going. I had a feeling I needed to get it checked out. So, we headed to the ER late Sunday.

As I lay here in my triage room, they just informed me that my gallbladder was inflamed and had a slight infection from a gallstone that got hung up. (this explains quite a bit of issues I've had for a while). So, they will be removing my gallbladder in a matter of a few hours.

One more organ marked off my list!! At this rate, I'll be skinny in no time as there will be nothing left. Why do we have all these organs that we actually don't need anyways??

No comments:

Post a Comment