Thursday, May 26, 2011

I have a TWEET for you....

I re-activated my Twitter account and added it to my sidebar on the left. I expect this summer to be a busy one, and I can tweet a quick update from my phone so you can see. I still like my Facebook WAY better, but since I keep that page pretty private, this is for my "public" readers and people who aren't on Facebook. Twitter only allows so many characters though, which is why I love my Facebook. I talk WAY too much to condense it down to 140 characters, but I'll try.

So, you can now find me on Twitter (Pinkanaroodle). When I was young, my Dad nicknamed me "Tiffanaroodle" because it was short for Tiffany....go figure.... so that's where my screen name derived from.

I also added a "share" button that you can click on to instantly stream my blog site to your own Twitter account or Facebook page.

Other than that, today is my kiddo's LAST day of school. I have my work cut out for me this summer. 2 weeks of Dance camps for the girl, VBS at our church, Reading Adventure camp for my Kindergartener going to first grade, and lots of other fun activities planned in there as well.  I've been working out 4 days a week with my trainer at the gym trying to get my stomach as flat as I can and loose as much weight as possible before my reconstruction surgery in October/November. Dr Garvey wants to know EXACTLY what he has to work with, so he wants me as small as I can get by then. So, MAJOR diet and exercise going on in my house!

So, I'll update as often as I can, and if it's been a while, log on and read my tweets every few days. I'll try to post as much as I can......

....using 140 characters or less.

Love ya!
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment