Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Climb...

"The struggles I'm facing, the chances I'm taking..
Sometimes might knock me down, But No...I'm not breaking...
I may not know it, but these are the moments...
I'm gonna remember most, yeah...just gotta keep going!

And I.....

I gotta be strong, Just keep pushing on....
There's always gonna be another mountain, I'm always gonna wanna make it move...
Always gonna be an uphill battle, sometimes I'm gonna have to lose...
It ain't about how fast I get there, ain't about what's waiting on the other side.....
It's the climb!
Keep on moving, keep climbing, keep the Faith..."

Some powerful lyrics by a young 16 yr old that I found moved me. I found them on my daughter's iPod selections, but hey.....age doesn't mean you are any less full of honesty, wisdom or courage than any adult out there. So, maybe the other side of being Cancer free is the climb up that mountain to get to the other side, and I will do it!

I'll keep on moving, I'll keep on climbing, and I'll fo' sho' Keep the Faith! (Bon Jovi even tells me to do that)

Ta-Ta for now!

1 comment:

  1. These ARE good words! I actually kinda like Miley & other teen artists that my baby girl has on her ipod!

    ReplyDelete